Northern Accelerator is taking part in F4SG, a new City of London initiative to nurture green enterprise around the UK.
Register here to find out more at the launch event on Tuesday 6 July at 2pm.
Driving dealflow for greentech and sustainability-oriented enterprises
If the UK is to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, it needs to support greentech and sustainability-oriented enterprises in all its regions.
Finance for Sustainable Growth (F4SG) is a new initiative from the City of London Corporation. Its aim is to create a supportive environment for innovative companies throughout the UK, helping them source scale-up finance as they develop and commercialise green and sustainable solutions.
F4SG’s initial focus is on the North East of England, identified as holding considerable untapped potential for investors in greentech and associated sectors.
The launch event is hosted by Catherine McGuinness, Chair, Policy & Resources Committee, City of London Corporation. Joining her are:
- Stephen Welton, Executive Chairman at the Business Growth Fund
- Colin Bell, Business & Sector Growth Director, North East Local Enterprise Partnership
- Dr Tim Hammond, Project Lead, Northern Accelerator
- Alex Buchan, Investment Director, Northstar Ventures
- Jordan Dargue, Access to Finance Manager, Innovation Supernetwork
- Natasha Boulding, CEO & Co-Founder, Sphera
- James Widmer, CEO, Advanced Electric Machines
- Mike Woodcock, CCO, Advanced Electric Machines